Easy al fresco dining
Something as simple as eating al fresco style during the summer months can really improve your mood. Dining outside means you’re getting fresh air and appreciating the little things in life, whilst taking the time to truly appreciate your garden, and your Breeze House within it.
And it doesn’t have to be super complicated either! You can enjoy a fabulous meal outdoors during the week and keep it hassle-free and relaxing…
- Set the table in your Breeze House using either your regular crockery or disposable plates (to avoid washing up!). Your Breeze House provides the perfect shelter from the sun or rain, so you can enjoy the great outdoors, whatever the weather.
- Set the mood with the right lighting. Whether you opt for a couple of small, intimate candles or a few ornate lanterns, having the perfect lighting means you’ll relax into your evening, not to mention make the evening last longer as the sun goes down!
- Go for simple, cold food such as Greek salad or Spanish tapas-style dishes. They’re easy to prepare, delicious and healthy too!
- Add a couple of sharing options into the mix, too. Crisps and dips, crudités and hummus – sharing food means a more rounded experience shared in the Breeze House.
- Pop a jug of lemonade or a delicious mocktail in the fridge in the morning to enjoy during your evening; have some ice cubes ready too! It will really make a difference when enjoying it with your meal.
Dining al fresco isn’t about fancy food and making things too complicated. It’s just about making the most of the summer months. And if you’ve had a tough day at work, sitting back in your Breeze House with a cooling glass of wine and delicious nibbles are all you need to let the stress melt away.